zeovit.com Korallenzucht  

Go Back   zeovit.com > General Discussion Forums - International > General Discussion - English

General Discussion - English General Marine Aquaria Discussion with and without ZEOVit.

Active Threads
0 800 l reef change to zeo
Last Post: G.Alexander
Posted On: Today
Replies: 7
Views: 176
0 Avast Marine reactor Help!
Last Post: Flexx
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 2
Views: 56
0 The journey starts 12.09.17
Last Post: PeterBedford
Replies: 98
Views: 8,091
0 New diamond 535 reeftank
Replies: 23
Views: 1,016
3 Red See Reefer xl425 - Fresh Start
Replies: 2
Views: 125
0 Pohl's Xtra - Better dosage?
Last Post: jacky
Posted On: 06-16-2019
Replies: 18
Views: 596
0 Tank w.vreeswijk
Last Post: W.vreeswijk
Posted On: 06-15-2019
Replies: 342
Views: 51,205
0 GIVEAWAY: Blue Life Safety Stop - Instant Quarantine
Last Post: Premiumaq
Replies: 0
Views: 93
0 Fathers Day Starts NOW - 15% OFF storewide plus MAP specials
Last Post: Premiumaq
Replies: 0
Views: 137
0 Austria Zeovit Reef 2.0
Last Post: Peter.
Posted On: 06-14-2019
Replies: 103
Views: 11,166
More...
Old 10-23-2018, 09:55 AM
blackizzz blackizzz 目前線上
ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky View Post
G. Thank you. I will try to change Sponge Power to add every day instead of every other day.
How are the fish doing Jacky?

How many do you have now?
Old 10-23-2018, 10:04 AM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackizzz View Post
How are the fish doing Jacky?

How many do you have now?
Anthias died two. There are five remaining Anthias. There are a total of 7 fish in the tank. Maybe its better to add more fish, but I forgot what you said in #169.
Old 10-23-2018, 10:53 AM
blackizzz blackizzz 目前線上
ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky View Post
Anthias died two. There are five remaining Anthias. There are a total of 7 fish in the tank. Maybe its better to add more fish, but I forgot what you said in #169.
Anthias is tricky, do they eat okay?

I think you should be able to add a few more fish More fish = more food for corals = better colors and growth
Old 10-23-2018, 01:38 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

They eat very well every day and their stomachs are big. When I was in front of the tank, I was not shy and gathered together, waiting for me to feed them.

I understand what you mean, and you have inspired my other ideas. Perhaps it is also a good thing to add a multi-feed to the tank.
For example: rotifers, oyster eggs.(I should not do this)

I think I will feed them more by increasing the dose of Zeo and different combinations to provide corals with nutrients. As G. said for 3 days, I am still trying to adjust and find my balance.

That's right, I really can't figure out why some of the beautiful and colorful tanks don't use sand, the sump is also very clean, the number of fish is not much, why keep the coral color. This is really the place that I can't understand now. Do you have any ideas with G.Alexander?

I think that the amount of my additive is currently too much, and it is also in the maximum dose. The Skimmer is not in a wet state. It is also okay to collect the dirt in the cup. What I can't think of is the "things" where to go. It means biological leakage. I can't find it.

My dosage method has not decreased, and with more doses and supplements in a few or a few days, coral color can get better, but I can't maintain it, I have to accumulate it every day every day, for example to Thursday or Friday, this Only then makes me feel that the balance is good. (At this point, tank looks a bit dirty, I know this is acceptable range)

Try more feeding and additive supplements to make more plankton animals more active. You can see some bugs on the live rock (which gives me peace of mind). I have noticed that the live rock in the tank seems a bit clean.

I try to try more "input" to see the tank changes
Try to slowly increase the bioburden

Last edited by jacky; 10-23-2018 at 02:06 PM.
Old 10-23-2018, 02:26 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

In addition, I also found that when I supply more nutrients, the coral grows faster. Although it is less than 1mm, I seem to understand corals. Corals seem to understand me (a sure feeling) they grow better. .

The speed of element consumption seems to have increased. Not much, but it really increased.
Old 11-06-2018, 01:22 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

My mood is as dull as this music. The health of corals can only be a little light. At present, Zeo Coral Snow+Zeo Bac, Zeo Zym+Zeo bac treatment, you can see from the cornerstone of the video, I hope that tank can cross After this difficulty, can you give me any advice, thank you

https://youtu.be/mRqA7Igv1V4
Old 11-06-2018, 02:18 PM
darius darius 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training

Maybe you could try to do a full ICP test and then you will know the level of each water element. Then you can see what to add. That is how I will be running my new setup. I hope this helps.
Old 11-06-2018, 05:33 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by darius View Post
Maybe you could try to do a full ICP test and then you will know the level of each water element. Then you can see what to add. That is how I will be running my new setup. I hope this helps.
Thank you very much for your advice. Unfortunately, there is no ICP service in my area.
Old 11-07-2018, 02:55 AM
G.Alexander G.Alexander 目前離線
ZEOadmin

Hello Jacky, whare have all the fish gone ?

G.Alexander
Old 11-07-2018, 03:46 AM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Alexander View Post
Hello Jacky, whare have all the fish gone ?

G.Alexander
Dear G., the video was taken a while after the lights went out, so the fish were hiding and sleeping. I got a bacterial algae like a snot, with a bubble on it. The layer on the live rock is a bit brown, which can give me the recommended dose. ? Should I use Zeo sp and start3? . I currently have Zeo coral snow12ml+Zeo bac6 drops (mixed, morning), Zym zz and a spoonful of Zeo Bac 6 drops, 500mltank seawater, fermented for 8h, and added after the Skimmer is closed. The treatment is about 2 days. Today's observations seem to have not become less. But the situation is not too bad. The rest of the Zeo products are completely stopped, only Zeo bac, snow, zz. I might want to get BioMate. Need your help, thank you
Old 11-07-2018, 04:15 AM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

https://youtu.be/l4VHeTxbmmg
The appearance of bacterial algae

I can't get the microscope, they will disappear a little at night (small bubbles), I tried to turn off the light for 1 day, the small bubbles completely disappeared.

Ro water Tds=0. si=0 good
Old 11-07-2018, 05:08 AM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

https://youtu.be/HQt7Q8RuVec

https://youtu.be/8oyyRRjrnRI
Old 11-07-2018, 04:45 PM
blackizzz blackizzz 目前線上
ZEOhead

Have you done any testing lately? Primarily interested in PO4 and No3
Old 11-07-2018, 05:54 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackizzz View Post
Have you done any testing lately? Primarily interested in PO4 and No3
Your idea is great, NP can't measure it. They are bacteria, bacteria and organic matter (should be). In order to make the color thicker, I have to dose 2 times to 5 times, CB, AA, CV, SP, Xtra, etc., and I have been greedy for 5 days. Later, I found that the color of the coral was not as good as expected. I knew that there were a lot of doses. At that time, I was wondering where the tonics went, and the NP could not be detected. The zeolite flow rate is also normal, the skimmer is not wet, the filter is not dirty, and Ro is good. Start3 has 2 times down to 0.6ml (this should also be normal). This made me think about the reasons why these nutrients went, and then I noticed the small bubbles and the brown membrane on the cornerstone. (In fact, there were small bubbles and membranes, but it was not serious.) I realized that things didn't seem right. I thought it might be a sign of excessive start3.

I feel that I am failing. I can't know the reason. I want to avoid it next time. It makes me feel very sad and blame.

One thing I can probably confirm is - organic:
In general, excessive use of organic substances can lead to various adverse effects, such as nuisance to algae, cyano, and bacterial reproduction. (I think now, there is a reason for it)
I still don't know what the reason is, or maybe the season exchange (there is such a saying).

Do you have an idea, I want to know so that I can avoid it again.

-

The bacterium on the sill is somewhat brown-- (bacteria) accumulation of organic matter and nutrients (brown). Nutrient salts are absorbed by it. My guess (don't know right)

Zeo zym- enzyme, which breaks down proteins.
Supplemental inhibition and purification of adsorbed organic matter by Zeo Snow and Zeo Bac bacteria
BioMate - drop PO4 (brown on the foundation), water PO4 not detected.

The light was turned off until the morning last night, and the brown color became noticeably transparent, but it was deposited on the stone.
When the light turns on, it seems to recur (light seems to be a catalyst)

Last edited by jacky; 11-07-2018 at 06:17 PM.
Old 11-07-2018, 08:09 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

ZZ improves zeo biology, bacteria and corals, and removes mucus algae and cyano groups (if present), which may be where my biology leaks.