zeovit.com Sewatec.de - Reef Supply International  

Go Back   zeovit.com > General Discussion Forums - International > General Discussion - English

General Discussion - English General Marine Aquaria Discussion with and without ZEOVit.

Active Threads
0 High nitrates
Last Post: jacky
Posted On: Today
Replies: 26
Views: 604
0 Tank w.vreeswijk
Last Post: "Alex"
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 352
Views: 53,700
0 Zeo-Einsteiger hat Fragen
Last Post: "Alex"
Replies: 54
Views: 4,377
0 800 l reef change to zeo
Last Post: G.Alexander
Replies: 19
Views: 1,240
0 Finally ready to start Zeovit
Replies: 13
Views: 734
0 20% OFF Eshopps Protein Skimmers & Sumps
Last Post: Premiumaq
Posted On: 07-17-2019
Replies: 0
Views: 82
0 GIVEAWAY: Eshopps Nano Reef Tank Protein Skimmer
Posted On: 07-17-2019
Replies: 1
Views: 196
0 Red Sea Reefer Peninsula 500
Last Post: jacky
Posted On: 07-16-2019
Replies: 15
Views: 735
0 New Tank Build - Red Sea Reefer 750XXL
Posted On: 07-16-2019
Replies: 12
Views: 675
0 GIVEAWAY: IceCap Kalk Mixing Reactor
Posted On: 07-15-2019
Replies: 0
Views: 157
More...
Old 06-27-2019, 05:06 PM
skull skull 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training

Default CBooster + FWS

Hello Guys:

My SPS tank is 160L and I am full zeovit, actually dosing Xtra and CV to the corals and I am really happy with the development of the colors, and the recovery of damaged tissue on some corals, so, I couldn't be more happy.

But...always looking for more KZ products

I've read about the good things that CoralBooster and Flatworm Stop does, and my question is...is it good to try them? Are they any better that dosing CV+Xtra together?

Will the corals grow faster and more colorful than with XTRA+CV?
I will not stop dosing XTRA+CV since I am really happy with those..

Thanks in advance.

Steve.
Old 06-27-2019, 07:00 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

I personally administer CV and Xtra separately, not mixed together.

"Low malnutrition water quality added" with "coral appearance"

Flatworm Stop can be added daily if used for treatment, otherwise 2~3 times a week, 1ml/25 US gallons

CoralBooster, 1ml/25 US gallons, 2 times a week ( Observe the appearance of coral from 0.5ml/25 US gallons )

I will also mix CoralBooster and Flatworm Stop together before CV.

Corals do bring more growth, paying close attention to changes in macroelements

CoralBooster gives me the feeling that coral growth and various colors deepen
Old 06-28-2019, 02:54 AM
G.Alexander G.Alexander 目前離線
ZEOadmin

There is always some space for improvement even if they are minimal. If your system does run nutrient poor stabile already and coral tissue has already started to get lighter both can have a positive impact to coloration (more intense) and growth. My recommendation would be dosing both 2 – 3 x weekly but I would not start dosing both at once. If you start with one of the products you will get a better “feeling” for the changes for each individual product. In the end if you have seen noticed positive changes you can dose both mixed together with your usual dosing regimen.

G.Alexander
Old 06-28-2019, 08:18 AM
skull skull 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training

Thank you Jacky and Alexander..

First step was to lower my nutrients...it took like 2 months..now I am almost at 0 No3 but I am at 0 already for Phosphates.

Step 2: My corals went really light in tissue color, I started with the CV+XTRA and they are aqcuiring a really nice color.

So...step 3: I could try with these 2 that I didn't know they exist, CB +FWS.

So, I don't need to stop dosing CV+XTRA right?
Should start with CBooster or FWS G.Alexander? What is your advice?
Old 06-28-2019, 11:16 AM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

With the stable water quality of low malnutrition and the stability of the appropriate Zeo guidelines, the appearance of the coral is really no problem. At this time, the coral tissue becomes light, the polyps expand, and the PE is good. In the absence of any source of pressure, corals began to emerge and began to expand and expand.

Even without any nutrient supplements, the performance and appearance of corals I personally feel is still no problem, but the coral tissue becomes lighter.

I think my tank is currently in ULNS state. I don't know exactly what the actual definition of ULNS is, but I observed that when I only use/add Zeo based products, I found that the corals are different and the colors seem to become Color enhancement (really felt coral changes), and the addition of low dose (1/2) of Zeo base products, low nutritional stability and coral color remains

I think you can try, give more time, stabilize low malnutrition and fit the parameters, you will see more intense changes in corals, at this point you can supplement nutrients, different products bring about changes in coral appearance, At this time, it is a good observation. The closer the water quality is to the ULNS, the more feedback it brings.

If you ask me, my choice is CV, Xtra, AA, PIF, KB, FE, Snow, When these nutrients are added, corals, etc. are all good, consider Booster, Xtre Special

This may be good, of course, there is no fixed dose method, it can also be x2 dose, everything is still a good observation target of coral appearance.

In addition, I think your idea is very good, but this may be in the third stage (Booster added)

I am not a professional, this is my idea and a thin experience (many places are not correct)

But I can tell you that stable low malnutrition water quality + stable Zeo guide parameters (appropriate ZeoVit reactor hourly flow, Zeo activated carbon, Zeo base product use,,, etc.), without any pressure, Coral performance is really no problem

Old 06-28-2019, 11:24 AM
skull skull 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training

Thank you Jacky, what you explain is really clear

I will give it a try to Booster and FWS and will begin with only one as Alexander says and let it do the job, so I can notice what each product does, play with those and see the changes.

Thank you again.
Old 06-28-2019, 12:00 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

It sounds very good. There are no formulas for nutrient products. There is no necessary need. It depends on what you want to improve, and your preferences. Dont forget to share your experience with us. Dont forget the huge amount of elements. Consumption
Old 06-28-2019, 11:47 PM
G.Alexander G.Alexander 目前離線
ZEOadmin

You can start with CB, dose 1 ml / 25 US gallons every other day for 10 days, than observe the changes and cut back to dosage with the same quantity to 2 x weekly.

G.Alexander
Old 06-30-2019, 04:12 PM
skull skull 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Alexander View Post
You can start with CB, dose 1 ml / 25 US gallons every other day for 10 days, than observe the changes and cut back to dosage with the same quantity to 2 x weekly.

G.Alexander
Sounds great
I will buy both and start with CB first.