zeovit.com EcoTech Marine LLC  

Go Back   zeovit.com > General Discussion Forums - International > General Discussion - English

General Discussion - English General Marine Aquaria Discussion with and without ZEOVit.

Active Threads
0 200 gallon switch to Zeovit
Last Post: jacky
Posted On: Today
Replies: 69
Views: 4,017
4 Help please Potassium deficiency? or growth?
Replies: 8
Views: 122
0 Coral nutrition
Replies: 4
Views: 80
0 Austria Zeovit Reef 2.0
Replies: 57
Views: 2,357
0 High Phosphates on new Zeovit system!
Replies: 16
Views: 362
0 jacky Novice questions for improvement
Replies: 133
Views: 10,368
0 100g SPS Tank
Last Post: G.Alexander
Replies: 5
Views: 243
0 What kind of algae is this and how do I get rid of it.
Last Post: Bugger
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 3
Views: 68
0 Euphyllia and lps aminoacid
Last Post: Bugger
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 6
Views: 169
0 25% OFF PE Mysis Pellets + New Glue from PolypLab
Last Post: Premiumaq
Posted On: 09-21-2018
Replies: 0
Views: 47
More...

Old 06-20-2018, 08:31 AM
jacky jacky ثeu
ZEOhead

Under normal circumstances, the system completes the ammonia cycle until NO2 is detected, you do not know whether you have completed this stage, and then you can read the kz guide, after properly about bak5ml=100 liters, start3 10ml=100 liters, and sponge power 3ml=100 Litre, keep lighting in the second and third days, shake the zeolite bucket twice a day, bak 1~2 drops = 100 liters on the fourth day, startl 1 ml = 500 liters, and 1 drop = 100 liters to keep it until the tenth day. For some brown algae (brown moss) and some healthy green algae, some functional biological aids can be added, and the amount of activated carbon added is about 0.5~1 litre=1000 liters, change for 30 days, and change the zeolite after another month. After changing the zeolite, add bak separately for every 10 days and change the water periodically for 4 to 6 weeks. This is probably the case in memory. The following is the kz phase. Consider the start of the first stage ZEOvit method. Basic 4 is used to reduce nutrients in a balanced manner. With the consumption of nutrients and reserves, corals become brighter and lighter, and the dose of zeo becomes less, entering the second stage [~3-6 mos], corals continue to color more, and nutrients become more More tired. However, at this stage, if the withdrawal time exceeds a few days, nutrition begins to develop again. Phase 3 [5-10 months] is characterized by a stable appearance of the nutritional components and color of the coral. If zeo is not given in multiple doses, the N03's / P04 will not increase and the coral color will remain fast. At this stage, the stored nutrients are depleted, as shown by the low quantum foods used by Bak / Food7 / Start. I will not use it for the current period of coral snow. "Patience is a virtue." This old saying is true to the ZEOvit system and depends on the initial conditions of your tank. It takes a period of time (months) to achieve a stable, low-nutrient system. Keywords, especially when referring to nutrients. The fluctuating nutrients in the system can only cause problems and often cause you to take intense action at some point - for example by adding PO4 absorbents. ZEOvit is a system or method that can maintain low and balanced nutrients for almost all coral tanks in a stable manner... "If" you follow this method and make recommendations. If you choose to change or change any of the components that make up the ZEOvit system, you are expected to encounter some problems
Old 06-21-2018, 08:13 AM
sunho2002 sunho2002 ثeu
ZEOhead in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky View Post
Blank spaces can be placed in good live rock, landscapes and increased bacteria habitats and more coral placement, there will be positive development of the system
I use maxpect bio sphere. This is not necessary?
And addition live rock, not danger?
I guess tank water is recycle and amonia raise.
Old 06-21-2018, 08:15 AM
sunho2002 sunho2002 ثeu
ZEOhead in Training

I want not zeolite. This Reason is not have zeoreactor..T.T

I went on zeovit 14days program and stage.1 went on 30days. So I do stage.2 and G.alex teaching dozing program. What should I do? Please teaching me~
Old 06-21-2018, 08:32 AM
jacky jacky ثeu
ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunho2002 View Post
I use maxpect bio sphere. This is not necessary?
And addition live rock, not danger?
I guess tank water is recycle and amonia raise.
What I mean is that unless you only have these corals in the future, you can add live rock or dry rock to your tank during this time. Of course this is just my suggestion. You can ignore it. While maxpect can be unnecessary, it may be a place for nutrients and organics over time. Did you mean to detect ammonia?
Old 06-21-2018, 08:36 AM
jacky jacky ثeu
ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunho2002 View Post
I want not zeolite. This Reason is not have zeoreactor..T.T

I went on zeovit 14days program and stage.1 went on 30days. So I do stage.2 and G.alex teaching dozing program. What should I do? Please teaching me~
Had to ask Alexander, let us call him. He is very nice. I don't know him, but he helps anyone, perfect
Old 06-22-2018, 02:10 AM
G.Alexander G.Alexander ثeu
ZEOadmin

If you do not plan to use ZeoVit material with the system the nutrient reduction process will be much lower so you might additional take care about nutrients but this does also depend to the stocking level of your system.

DIY a reactor is relative easy, maybe you can find some ideas over here:

http://zeovit.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34

Personally I would decide to use one of the available systems, mixing different systems / components does usually not work very well.

G.Alexander
Old 06-27-2018, 09:27 PM
sunho2002 sunho2002 ثeu
ZEOhead in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Alexander View Post
If you do not plan to use ZeoVit material with the system the nutrient reduction process will be much lower so you might additional take care about nutrients but this does also depend to the stocking level of your system.

DIY a reactor is relative easy, maybe you can find some ideas over here:

http://zeovit.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34

Personally I would decide to use one of the available systems, mixing different systems / components does usually not work very well.

G.Alexander

Today, I no3, po4 test to salifert, hanna testkit.
Finally no3 0, po4 0.

start3 dozing decrease? or retain?
Old 06-28-2018, 05:09 AM
ZEOadmin

Is this still the dosing regimen you use ?

Quote:
- Bak 1drop (1Week 3days)
- Start3 0.1ml (Everyday)
- SP 1drop (1Week 3days)
- Coral Snow 1ml (1Week 1days)
- ZeoZym 0.1tsp (1Week 1days)
- Coral Vitalizer 1drop (1Week 2days)
- Pohl's Xtra 0.25ml (Everyday)
- Bio-Mate 1Drop (1week)
G.Alexander
Old 06-30-2018, 07:31 AM
jacky jacky ثeu
ZEOhead

Thumbs up

Hi, sunho2002, With the reduction of nutrients, does the appearance of the coral appear to be lighter and grow well? In this state and check k+ finds an important role in coral feeding and exploiting bacteria in the mucus layer on its surface You can use KB to raise the level to 380 parameters. Start3 can be kept in a 0.1ml dose morning/night, add some cv xtra AA, usually 2 times a week, observe the appearance of coral, and observe po4. This is my idea Let's listen and see how G. suggests
Old 06-30-2018, 07:47 AM
jacky jacky ثeu
ZEOhead

Bak 2drop (2 times, 1Week)
- Start3 0.1ml (daily morning/night)
- SP 2 drops (2~3 times, 1week)
- Coral Snow 1ml (2 times, 1week)
- ZeoZym 0.1tsp (1 time, 1 week)
- Cortic Vitalizer 2 drops (2 times, 1 week)
- Pohl's Xtra 0.2ml (2 times, 1week)
- AA 2 drops (2 times, 1 week) may be good. Which kz products do you have, for example: BB, PIF? BB can be considered for use in coral growth and can also reduce tissue
Old 06-30-2018, 07:59 AM
jacky jacky ثeu
ZEOhead

Consider the start of the first phase of the ZEOvit method. Basic 4 is used to reduce nutrients in a balanced manner. With the consumption of nutrients and "reserves", corals become brighter and lighter, and the dose of zeo becomes less. Note that replenishment usually works well when water is poorly nutritious, so it needs to stay close to ULNS, which is why we use the kz system. Overdose may cause algal corals to darken.
Old 06-30-2018, 09:12 AM
sunho2002 sunho2002 ثeu
ZEOhead in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Alexander View Post
Thank you so the corals are looking healthy which is most important. Please keep in mind that your reef is still very young and you have used dry rock instead of live rock, therefore the biological processes are still building up which can take several month before the biology is really stabile. Biology does play a important factor for the coloration and health of corals.

I would recommend you some smaller dosing changes:

- Bak 2drops (2 x weekly)
- Start3 0.15ml (2 x daily)
- SP 2drops (every other day)
- Coral Snow 2ml (1Week 1days)
- ZeoZym 0.1tsp (1Week 1days)
- Coral Vitalizer 2drops (2 3 x weekly)
- Pohl's Xtra 0.2ml (every other day)
- Bio-Mate 4Drops (2 x weekly)

Because of the dry coral tissue please check the K+ level of your system to rule out a leak of this element.

G.Alexander
This recommend dozing use...
Old 06-30-2018, 09:20 AM
sunho2002 sunho2002 ثeu
ZEOhead in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky View Post
Hi, sunho2002, With the reduction of nutrients, does the appearance of the coral appear to be lighter and grow well? In this state and check k+ finds an important role in coral feeding and exploiting bacteria in the mucus layer on its surface You can use KB to raise the level to 380 parameters. Start3 can be kept in a 0.1ml dose morning/night, add some cv xtra AA, usually 2 times a week, observe the appearance of coral, and observe po4. This is my idea Let's listen and see how G. suggests
Hi~ thanks advice

Tank parameter is..
Akalinity 235ppm
Mg 1350
Ca 450
K+ 350
No3 0
Po4 0.01

I use potasion brightwell product.
Dozing for goal K+ 390~400 .

And coral runner grow.
Little lighter~
Old 06-30-2018, 10:24 AM
jacky jacky ثeu
ZEOhead

Hey, thank you for not thinking about my ideas and suggestions. The main thing is to look at G.'s suggestions. Don't forget that k needs to increase slowly.
Old 06-30-2018, 11:37 PM
ZEOadmin

If you do not get any kind of overdosing signs lets keep the dosage as it is. You already dose less ZeoStart.

G.Alexander