zeovit.com AquaIllumination  

Go Back   zeovit.com > General Discussion Forums - International > General Discussion - English

General Discussion - English General Marine Aquaria Discussion with and without ZEOVit.

Active Threads
0 jacky Novice questions for improvement
Last Post: jacky
Posted On: Today
Replies: 199
Views: 17,105
0 200 gallon switch to Zeovit
Last Post: kosiarek84
Replies: 135
Views: 8,122
0 hope to start new tank with zeovit
Last Post: blackizzz
Replies: 13
Views: 337
0 100g SPS Tank
Last Post: jacky
Replies: 29
Views: 1,582
0 360g Sps change to full zeovit
Last Post: ycnibrc
Replies: 36
Views: 356
7 How to use a-balance?
Last Post: chercm
Replies: 8
Views: 871
0 moving from aF back to Zoevit
Last Post: chercm
Replies: 25
Views: 1,765
0 Considering switching from FM to Zeo
Last Post: AB_Reefer
Replies: 17
Views: 1,282
0 Phosphate
Last Post: G.Alexander
Replies: 22
Views: 419
0 Poly Lab Premium Coral Frag Glue
Last Post: Premiumaq
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 0
Views: 28
More...

Old Today, 09:55 AM
blackizzz blackizzz 目前線上
ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky View Post
G. Thank you. I will try to change Sponge Power to add every day instead of every other day.
How are the fish doing Jacky?

How many do you have now?
Old Today, 10:04 AM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackizzz View Post
How are the fish doing Jacky?

How many do you have now?
Anthias died two. There are five remaining Anthias. There are a total of 7 fish in the tank. Maybe its better to add more fish, but I forgot what you said in #169.
Old Today, 10:53 AM
blackizzz blackizzz 目前線上
ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky View Post
Anthias died two. There are five remaining Anthias. There are a total of 7 fish in the tank. Maybe its better to add more fish, but I forgot what you said in #169.
Anthias is tricky, do they eat okay?

I think you should be able to add a few more fish More fish = more food for corals = better colors and growth
Old Today, 01:38 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

They eat very well every day and their stomachs are big. When I was in front of the tank, I was not shy and gathered together, waiting for me to feed them.

I understand what you mean, and you have inspired my other ideas. Perhaps it is also a good thing to add a multi-feed to the tank.
For example: rotifers, oyster eggs.(I should not do this)

I think I will feed them more by increasing the dose of Zeo and different combinations to provide corals with nutrients. As G. said for 3 days, I am still trying to adjust and find my balance.

That's right, I really can't figure out why some of the beautiful and colorful tanks don't use sand, the sump is also very clean, the number of fish is not much, why keep the coral color. This is really the place that I can't understand now. Do you have any ideas with G.Alexander?

I think that the amount of my additive is currently too much, and it is also in the maximum dose. The Skimmer is not in a wet state. It is also okay to collect the dirt in the cup. What I can't think of is the "things" where to go. It means biological leakage. I can't find it.

My dosage method has not decreased, and with more doses and supplements in a few or a few days, coral color can get better, but I can't maintain it, I have to accumulate it every day every day, for example to Thursday or Friday, this Only then makes me feel that the balance is good. (At this point, tank looks a bit dirty, I know this is acceptable range)

Try more feeding and additive supplements to make more plankton animals more active. You can see some bugs on the live rock (which gives me peace of mind). I have noticed that the live rock in the tank seems a bit clean.

I try to try more "input" to see the tank changes
Try to slowly increase the bioburden

Last edited by jacky; Today at 02:06 PM.
Old Today, 02:26 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

In addition, I also found that when I supply more nutrients, the coral grows faster. Although it is less than 1mm, I seem to understand corals. Corals seem to understand me (a sure feeling) they grow better. .

The speed of element consumption seems to have increased. Not much, but it really increased.