zeovit.com AquaIllumination  

Go Back   zeovit.com > General Discussion Forums - International > General Discussion - English

General Discussion - English General Marine Aquaria Discussion with and without ZEOVit.

Active Threads
0 changing to full zeo,need some advice and help
Last Post: wangsz
Posted On: Today
Replies: 26
Views: 633
0 Brand new 60 gallon tank for ZeoVit
Last Post: G.Alexander
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 1
Views: 29
0 New tank Elos 160 XL
Replies: 27
Views: 1,667
0 Zeo-Testbecken
Replies: 11
Views: 311
0 200 gallon switch to Zeovit
Posted On: 12-13-2018
Replies: 188
Views: 15,328
0 New Zeovit user in Ireland
Replies: 3
Views: 174
5 green algae outbreak
Replies: 39
Views: 1,111
0 A restart
Posted On: 12-12-2018
Replies: 177
Views: 16,697
0 100g SPS Tank
Posted On: 12-12-2018
Replies: 95
Views: 7,208
0 Live & Refrigerated Foods - New $7.99 Flat Rate 2 day Air Shipping
Last Post: Premiumaq
Posted On: 12-11-2018
Replies: 0
Views: 59
More...
Old 11-15-2018, 04:25 AM
AG Reefer AG Reefer 目前線上
Almost a ZEOhead

Sure. What about A balance & coral booster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-15-2018, 04:35 AM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Zeo Booster can be mixed with Zeo Flatworm stop. My own experience is that corals are healthier, tissue corals are healthier and deeper, polyps grow, corals grow faster (kh, ca, consumption increases), if you don't have algae problems, Then add great.

A balance, I have not used the experience, sorry
Old 11-15-2018, 05:22 AM
kosiarek84 kosiarek84 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky View Post
Zeo Booster can be mixed with Zeo Flatworm stop. My own experience is that corals are healthier, tissue corals are healthier and deeper, polyps grow, corals grow faster (kh, ca, consumption increases), if you don't have algae problems, Then add great.

A balance, I have not used the experience, sorry
how did you dose it Jacky?
Old 11-15-2018, 07:51 AM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosiarek84 View Post
how did you dose it Jacky?
Zeo CB+FWS, my own experience is - the consumption of elements has increased (Kh, Ca), coral growth and health become fast and healthy, especially the growth of coral polyps and the climbing of the cornerstone. The traces of the glue are almost gone.

The color part, Zooxanthella increases, coral tissue can be clearly seen, the tissue becomes thick and healthy, so the overall eye sees the scene - the coral becomes stronger, more physically, more resistant

This is indeed my own experience, especially as coral grows and becomes healthier and stronger, and the consumption of elements increases.

This is not a "feel", it is actually happening.

You can consider using it and share your opinion with me. Thank you

The symptom of Booster OD is that the eyes see green mud sticking to the rock. It is a bit like a stain and it is not easy to clean them, similar to the phenomenon of Zeo Foo7 OD. Use excessive attention and use in low malnutrition water quality environment.

The above is my CB+FWS experience.

I don't use it for a long time. Most of them are mixed. I feel that CB is stronger than FWS. Maybe one day I will try to experience a single product.

Supplement - the two are mixed together for 20 minutes, (like beer), the FWS potion is similar to the taste of a fruit, 1ml = 100L = 25 US gallons. 1Hr after the lighting is turned off, I will add Zeo CV after 10 minutes.

At present, there is no problem with insects in tank. Maybe FWS can secrete an odor or ingredient, forcing insects to stay away and prevent it, and to achieve the growth of polyps at the bottom of the coral, perhaps like a supplement to healthy food. (a feeling)
Old 11-17-2018, 02:29 AM
kosiarek84 kosiarek84 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training

Quote:
Zeo CB+FWS, my own experience is - the consumption of elements has increased (Kh, Ca), coral growth and health become fast and healthy, especially the growth of coral polyps and the climbing of the cornerstone. The traces of the glue are almost gone.

The color part, Zooxanthella increases, coral tissue can be clearly seen, the tissue becomes thick and healthy, so the overall eye sees the scene - the coral becomes stronger, more physically, more resistant

This is indeed my own experience, especially as coral grows and becomes healthier and stronger, and the consumption of elements increases.

This is not a "feel", it is actually happening.

You can consider using it and share your opinion with me. Thank you

The symptom of Booster OD is that the eyes see green mud sticking to the rock. It is a bit like a stain and it is not easy to clean them, similar to the phenomenon of Zeo Foo7 OD. Use excessive attention and use in low malnutrition water quality environment.

The above is my CB+FWS experience.

I don't use it for a long time. Most of them are mixed. I feel that CB is stronger than FWS. Maybe one day I will try to experience a single product.

Supplement - the two are mixed together for 20 minutes, (like beer), the FWS potion is similar to the taste of a fruit, 1ml = 100L = 25 US gallons. 1Hr after the lighting is turned off, I will add Zeo CV after 10 minutes.

At present, there is no problem with insects in tank. Maybe FWS can secrete an odor or ingredient, forcing insects to stay away and prevent it, and to achieve the growth of polyps at the bottom of the coral, perhaps like a supplement to healthy food. (a feeling)
https://youtu.be/0fFvOy2_S7A is this same what you expirienced jacky?
Old 11-17-2018, 02:32 AM
AG Reefer AG Reefer 目前線上
Almost a ZEOhead

Ok have ordered biomate, cyanoclean and some refill for zeostart, zeobak, sponge power as bottes r almost over.
Havent ordered zeozym or coral booster mayb next time i ll get those

Old 11-17-2018, 03:36 AM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Thank you for the video, the coral in the video is beautiful and healthy. I think the corals in the video don't rely entirely on the beautiful performance of CB's single architecture. My little experience - usually the additive reacts to the situation and the performance of the additive is much faster when the water is at a very low nutrient salt. (If you know corals, the water quality is at a very low NP, my observation is 2hr, the coral will be different, not a feeling, but it does make a difference).

Coral tissue - becomes slightly thicker, because the zooxanthellae increase, so the coral eye sees the feeling that the tissue is light and thick and thick.

If you originally had a green coral, because of the relationship of ULNS, it will turn into yellowish/light green and light coral. At this point you add CB and increase the zooxanthellae, then the phenomenon seen by the eyes becomes thicker and stronger, slightly greener, and the yellow/brown is slightly increased. And the growth is improved because the nutrient-filled coral polyps are fully extended, so the elements are consumed.

At this time, I will see several colors of coral, the white tissue of the coral (ULNS), the color of the top of the coral or the color of the coral itself, and the brown color of some zooxanthellae, so the coral looks thick and strong overall.

It has a positive impact on the health of corals and the growth of polyps. Because of the increase in zooxanthellae, I think it is a protective effect on corals. It has a little effect on color, but it does not strongly increase its own color, nor is it used for color. Add to.

Remember - because of the increase in zooxanthellae, you need to pinch the corals to the extent you like. If the excess or frequency increases, the coral tissue will become brown (too thick) and algae growth will occur. It takes a while to adjust the corals to a lighter level. Depends on the good water quality.

Also inspired me another idea, if I use Zeo BB at this time (low nutrition level, stable water parameters, good coral state), it should be a good choice, the organization is slightly thick and bright, between the two Produce different combinations of performance.

Since my experience is not very good, this is just my observation and I can't fully believe it because I am not completely correct. (The above paragraph may be more realistic)

Last edited by jacky; 11-17-2018 at 03:47 AM.
Old 11-17-2018, 04:26 AM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG Reefer View Post
Ok have ordered biomate, cyanoclean and some refill for zeostart, zeobak, sponge power as bottes r almost over.
Havent ordered zeozym or coral booster mayb next time i ll get those

When water quality is in low malnutrition, more possibilities change can add meaning and action. In order to have more extended developments and changes, more space is more spacious.

When the water quality is in a high nutritional level, it is not a big deal to add more meaning. It is not a clear move.

So the first course, 1. Let us start with reducing nutrients. It has the ability to control water quality and the basic level of low nutrient salt to reach the second stage. The second and third phases are also relatively low in malnutrition.
Old 11-17-2018, 11:36 AM
AG Reefer AG Reefer 目前線上
Almost a ZEOhead

Quote:
When water quality is in low malnutrition, more possibilities change can add meaning and action. In order to have more extended developments and changes, more space is more spacious.

When the water quality is in a high nutritional level, it is not a big deal to add more meaning. It is not a clear move.

So the first course, 1. Let us start with reducing nutrients. It has the ability to control water quality and the basic level of low nutrient salt to reach the second stage. The second and third phases are also relatively low in malnutrition.

Jacky? Is this message for me?

Old 11-17-2018, 01:18 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG Reefer View Post
Jacky? Is this message for me?

Hello. Sorry, it has no connection to your description. Just want to share with you. Low malnutrition water quality is the most basic basis, and the recommended water quality parameters are stabilized.
Old 11-18-2018, 08:35 PM
AG Reefer AG Reefer 目前線上
Almost a ZEOhead

Hello,
Few more suggestions needed. I m planing to get the chinese 165w leds for the tank . Going to do t5/led hybrid.
4 ati t5 + 2 165w leds.
Currently i m running 6 ati t5.
Open to suggestions. If any1 have used them any reviews will be helpful.

Old 11-19-2018, 03:37 AM
G.Alexander G.Alexander 目前離線
ZEOadmin

I would recommend to post your question in the lighting forum additional, you might get more response there if anyone is using this fixture also:

http://zeovit.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37

G.Alexander
Old 11-19-2018, 05:50 AM
AG Reefer AG Reefer 目前線上
Almost a ZEOhead

Thanks

Old 12-10-2018, 09:30 AM
AG Reefer AG Reefer 目前線上
Almost a ZEOhead

Hello Back with some update and a short top view video
https://youtu.be/qqxNIl9DfDg

Update on test results.
Cal 420
alk 7
no3 0.2
po4 0.6 ( Still same & high)
k 380

Tank is doing good, corals r growing even though high po4. Doing weekly 50L waterchange to get the phosphate down but still no results
The kz items i have ordered are still going to take time to arrive post jan mid. So cannot get hands on the biomate yet.
Should i try with some lanthanium chloride to down down phosphates?? planing for salifert phosphate elimator???
Old 12-10-2018, 06:42 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

For all ZEOvit users who use ZEOvit / ZEOlites / Stones and use ZEOstart3 and other additives, it is not recommended to use any form of PO4 absorbent, GFO or other types of materials in combination with the ZEOvit system.

Good Ro water quality

Zeo Bac, SP, start3, Zeo zeolite, use of base product 4, Skimmer conditioning wet, Zeo CS, Zeo activated carbon, changing filter socks every day, or getting Zeo BioMate

In the light source part, more white light is closer to low nutrient salts. Try to find out if the zeolite filter flow is continuous flow / correct hourly flow

When the organization is not light, and PO4 is high, you can consider reducing the supplement of nutrients.

SPS TANK, salifert PO4 test kit does not seem to be enough, it would be better to get a more sophisticated instrument

Last edited by jacky; 12-10-2018 at 07:01 PM.