zeovit.com Vertex  

Go Back   zeovit.com > General Discussion Forums - International > General Discussion - English

General Discussion - English General Marine Aquaria Discussion with and without ZEOVit.

Active Threads
0 new to zeovit
Last Post: jacky
Posted On: Today
Replies: 138
Views: 12,507
0 Bonus Buys
Last Post: Premiumaq
Replies: 0
Views: 7
0 jacky Novice questions for improvement
Replies: 231
Views: 22,240
0 Dosing adjustment after 14 day cycle
Replies: 17
Views: 508
0 a new tank with Zeo system,Some questions
Replies: 12
Views: 296
0 HELP WITH DOSING PLEASE!
Replies: 55
Views: 1,747
0 macro element dosing
Last Post: Meir
Replies: 3
Views: 158
0 moving from aF back to Zoevit
Last Post: chercm
Replies: 74
Views: 4,910
0 Day 9 of 14 day Zeocycle
Last Post: G.Alexander
Replies: 16
Views: 462
0 Back on Reefing
Last Post: G.Alexander
Replies: 2
Views: 108
More...
Old 11-15-2018, 10:18 AM
scybulski scybulski 目前線上
Almost a ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky View Post
No, if I understand what you mean. You are right, corals are animals that need to be fed, but keep in mind that any nutritional supplements need to be built in low malnutrition water quality, which is more effective. It is not that nutrition cannot be supplemented, but that the output and the system should be able to control it to achieve more balance and nutrient exports. This is the balance between supply and output between the two. Our tank is a small closed type, not as powerful as the ocean. The NP in the ocean is very low, and the coral animals are healthier. I believe that when you change the water, the coral performance is more comfortable and better, sorry for a little off topic.
I just started last night adding 4ml of the following since one of my larger SPS was looking a little off. However just to be safe I will shut it off.

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/koral...a-special.html
Old 11-15-2018, 10:30 AM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by scybulski View Post
I just started last night adding 4ml of the following since one of my larger SPS was looking a little off. However just to be safe I will shut it off.

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/koral...a-special.html
Dude, you are asking yourself for trouble. The ZEOvit system is designed to easily and reliably create and maintain a nutrient environment similar to that of natural coral reefs in marine aquariums. Please refer to it.

Any nutritional supplement supplement is more suitable for low malnutrition water quality

Part of the reason for high phosphorus comes from yourself.

Trying to correct the concept back may be good. I don't mean that I am totally right. Maybe everyone has different tastes and corals can be very beautiful.
Old 11-15-2018, 10:41 AM
scybulski scybulski 目前線上
Almost a ZEOhead

Quote:
Dude, you are asking yourself for trouble. The ZEOvit system is designed to easily and reliably create and maintain a nutrient environment similar to that of natural coral reefs in marine aquariums. Please refer to it.

Any nutritional supplement supplement is more suitable for low malnutrition water quality

Part of the reason for high phosphorus comes from yourself.

Trying to correct the concept back may be good. I don't mean that I am totally right. Maybe everyone has different tastes and corals can be very beautiful.
I appreciate the help but sorry not following you. this is a zeo product that is designed for sps which i have and for a zeo system.
Old 11-15-2018, 11:11 AM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

That'ok, relax a bit. It is Xtra Special. If you are willing to let us temporarily stop adding, it might be a good direction. And temporarily stop other nutritional supplements. If you like, try doing it 3 times in 10 days, change the water by 20%, and refresh the balance. With the suggestions on the above lines, I believe that corals will be more comfortable.
Old 11-15-2018, 11:36 AM
scybulski scybulski 目前線上
Almost a ZEOhead

Quote:
That'ok, relax a bit. It is Xtra Special. If you are willing to let us temporarily stop adding, it might be a good direction. And temporarily stop other nutritional supplements. If you like, try doing it 3 times in 10 days, change the water by 20%, and refresh the balance. With the suggestions on the above lines, I believe that corals will be more comfortable.
i stopped it already (posted a few above). Only did it last night so should not be an impact. so will go with the plan above.
Old 11-15-2018, 11:53 AM
scybulski scybulski 目前線上
Almost a ZEOhead

Keep in mind the very top and the stands are not real rock. They are Aqua Rocks. Hand made and painted black with purple stuff.

Old 11-15-2018, 12:23 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Thanks to the picture, the main core part is that Tank is full of organic dissolved matter (DOM). Cyanobacteria arrow. Strengthen water flow and improve water flow. Skimmer is more wet, Zeo Coral Snow, etc., the method is recommended for you. . Let us start with this part of water quality improvement.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-11-16 01.10.20.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	21740  
Old 11-15-2018, 12:32 PM
scybulski scybulski 目前線上
Almost a ZEOhead

Quote:
Thanks to the picture, the main core part is that Tank is full of organic dissolved matter (DOM). Cyanobacteria arrow. Strengthen water flow and improve water flow. Skimmer is more wet, Zeo Coral Snow, etc., the method is recommended for you. . Let us start with this part of water quality improvement.
Hummm think the arrow is coralline algae.... Also that section i take out and scrub it with fresh water to clean when cleaning the tank.

Skimmer is more wet = completed
Zeo Snow will do plus can add the zeovite cyano drops just in case = completed

Thanks

Last edited by scybulski; 11-15-2018 at 12:58 PM.
Old 11-15-2018, 12:58 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

I give you advice -
1. Use Kz basic product 4, indeed every link
2. Manually brush out algae Any place to see rocks, glass, sand
3. Lighting time does not need to change
4. All other products stop adding completely
5. Reduce feeding of fish

Zeo Coral Snow 8ml +Zeo Bac 4 drops every other day,
Zym 1/2 spoons twice a week.
Zeo Bac 4 drops every other day,
Zeo Sp 4 drops every other day,
Zeo start3 0.4mlx2, a total of 0.8ml a day
Zeo BioMate 8 drops every other day

More skimmer adjustment wet

This is a process that takes a while, depending on how much your tank (DOM) is accumulated.
Old 11-15-2018, 01:05 PM
scybulski scybulski 目前線上
Almost a ZEOhead

Quote:
I give you advice -
1. Use Kz basic product 4, indeed every link
2. Manually brush out algae Any place to see rocks, glass, sand
3. Lighting time does not need to change
4. All other products stop adding completely
5. Reduce feeding of fish

Zeo Coral Snow 8ml +Zeo Bac 4 drops every other day,
Zym 1/2 spoons twice a week.
Zeo Bac 4 drops every other day,
Zeo Sp 4 drops every other day,
Zeo start3 0.4mlx2, a total of 0.8ml a day
Zeo BioMate 8 drops every other day

More skimmer adjustment wet

This is a process that takes a while, depending on how much your tank (DOM) is accumulated.

Thank you. I must add Alk, CA and Mag...even though you said stop dosing others.... Will adjust the other items. Do you have recommendations on morning or night on them? also do i need to shutdown skimmer on any of the other items like on ZZ?
Old 11-15-2018, 01:17 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

ZZ-take tank water 500ml, 1/2 white plastic spoon, more or less No problem, can be used with Bio Mate 8 drops, mixed fermentation for more than 8 hours, if the time is not enough, at least 1 hour of fermentation time. Cover the container. After the lighting is turned off, add Skimmer and then add it for a minimum of 2 to 4 hours, or open Skimmer in the morning.
Old 11-15-2018, 01:19 PM
scybulski scybulski 目前線上
Almost a ZEOhead

Quote:
ZZ-take tank water 500ml, 1/2 white plastic spoon, more or less No problem, can be used with Bio Mate 8 drops, mixed fermentation for more than 8 hours, if the time is not enough, at least 1 hour of fermentation time. Cover the container. After the lighting is turned off, add Skimmer and then add it for a minimum of 2 to 4 hours, or open Skimmer in the morning.
yeah i do that for the zz. was wondering on the other items...
thank you
Old 11-15-2018, 01:20 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Of course, Kh, Ca, Mg, K+380 remain stable. All of the above can be added at any time.
Old 11-15-2018, 01:28 PM
scybulski scybulski 目前線上
Almost a ZEOhead

Quote:
Of course, Kh, Ca, Mg, K+380 remain stable. All of the above can be added at any time.
Great. Will do the needful. will report back next week after some of the activities. Thanks for your help
Old 11-17-2018, 01:21 AM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by scybulski View Post
Thank you. I must add Alk, CA and Mag...even though you said stop dosing others.... Will adjust the other items. Do you have recommendations on morning or night on them? also do i need to shutdown skimmer on any of the other items like on ZZ?
Sorry, I replied late. Turn off Skimmer just after adding ZZ, Zeo Bac adds a position to Sump's Pump to avoid dripping in front of Skimmer. For the rest of the day, Skimmer should be strengthened to be more wet, not closed. (Strengthen the removal of DOM)