zeovit.com EcoTech Marine LLC  

Go Back   zeovit.com > General Discussion Forums - International > General Discussion - English

General Discussion - English General Marine Aquaria Discussion with and without ZEOVit.

Active Threads
0 200 gallon switch to Zeovit
Last Post: jacky
Posted On: Today
Replies: 123
Views: 7,604
0 A restart
Posted On: Today
Replies: 129
Views: 11,584
0 salzgehalt chaos
Last Post: G.Alexander
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 2
Views: 83
0 ZZ and BM question
Replies: 4
Views: 95
0 Syds red sea 170
Replies: 12
Views: 375
0 jacky Novice questions for improvement
Replies: 188
Views: 16,280
0 Phosphate
Replies: 3
Views: 108
0 PO4 pegged at .17 will not drop
Posted On: 10-19-2018
Replies: 7
Views: 179
0 The Island Reef
Last Post: PmRg
Replies: 161
Views: 29,108
0 hope to start new tank with zeovit
Last Post: blackizzz
Replies: 6
Views: 238
More...
Old 08-12-2018, 04:28 AM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosiarek84 View Post
zeo food 98 drops???
It should be a typo. food7, 8 drops.

Kz cv is twice as much as food7
Old 08-12-2018, 10:17 AM
kosiarek84 kosiarek84 目前線上
ZEOhead in Training

thanks
Old 08-12-2018, 01:13 PM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Quote:
thanks
Don't thank you, find out the problem and correct it immediately.

According to G, Alexander's suggestion to complete it, right, remember the coral snow, look at the coral reaction and come back to consult G.
Old 08-13-2018, 06:32 AM
G.Alexander G.Alexander 目前離線
ZEOadmin

Thank you Jacky, it was a typo, 8 drops is correct.

G.Alexander
Old 08-13-2018, 08:20 AM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Alexander View Post
Thank you Jacky, it was a typo, 8 drops is correct.

G.Alexander
Really needless to say thank you, everyone needs your help, we have to tell you thank you, you have worked hard
Old 08-15-2018, 07:56 AM
ZEOhead in Training

im going to start dosing ZS by dosing pump. will dillute it by 1:19 ratio. can i use pet plastic bottle or it needs to by glass one?
Old 08-15-2018, 09:04 AM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Quote:
im going to start dosing ZS by dosing pump. will dillute it by 1:19 ratio. can i use pet plastic bottle or it needs to by glass one?
It is also a good idea to calibrate your feeder before starting to use RODI water. This will avoid wasting the ZeoStart3 solution and risking excessive use of the fuel tank. For dose accuracy, the dose should be calibrated and tested frequently.

The goal is not to introduce bacteria into your solution, which will cause contamination because the bacteria will be taken from the solution and will increase over time. This usually causes the solution to become cloudy. To avoid this, I recommend following the steps below as much as possible.

You will need a container to hold the sealed solution and can withstand temperature sterilization, usually with good glass.

Cook some RODI water and clean the inside of the container, the lid and all the pipes (used to pump the solution into the feeder and tank). Discard this water, do not dry it with a cloth, and do not touch any surfaces to contact the solution. Place the item on a clean or sterile surface to cool naturally.

Bring the required RODI water for your solution. Once at the boiling point, it is removed from the heat and allowed to cool naturally. This may take some time, so you can speed up the process by placing the boiling container in an ice bath (make sure it doesn't pollute your boiling water during this process). You should also cover the water to avoid the so-called "bacterial rain", which is the bacteria in the air that will fall to the surface and contaminate it. It is best to complete the cooling in 30 minutes to reduce the chance of pollution.

Pour the cooled and measured amount of RODI water into your metering container.

A measured amount of ZeoStart3 was added to the RODI water.

The lid and tube were placed on a metering container and the solution was spun for 60 seconds to allow mixing. You can now connect the solution bottle to the metering pump. Adjust the metering pump and deliver the required amount of ZeoStart3 solution twice a day. You can also take it 4 times a day, but considering the use of smaller doses, the accuracy of the dose will be reduced. Most dosers have a dose of at least 1 mL, so consider this when planning your dose and frequency.

The solution will remain mixed without future or continuous mixing. If you have questions, you can rotate it once a week.
Old 08-15-2018, 09:22 AM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Quote:
Some pharmacies or hospitals have medical grade clean and sterile empty barrels or glass bottles. Maybe it's good, you can look for it.

You can find the right volume container by google it.
Old 08-15-2018, 10:00 AM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Model: Guardian Medical Device No. 00Xxx Product Name: Sterile empty bottle, used in the hospital to collect the patient's test, or to prepare the drug to maintain a sterile container.

Container for sterility testing in laboratory.

300ml, 500ml, 1000ml sterile empty bottle:

1. Collection bottles for vacuum drainage of hospital patients, such as drainage of pleural effusion, blood water and ascites.

2. Use in the hospital to collect the patient's test, or to prepare the drug to maintain a sterile container.

3. Container for sterility testing in the laboratory
Old 08-16-2018, 02:27 AM
ZEOadmin

Quote:
I would personally use glass if possible, this is 100% save, alternatively one empty blue bottle from korallenzucht.

G.Alexander
Old 08-16-2018, 07:45 AM
ZEOhead in Training

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Brabantia-G.../dp/B00JFWP306 found something like that
Old 08-16-2018, 09:10 AM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Quote:
Like G.Alexander, "or an empty blue bottle from korallenzucht", great advice, convenience
Old 09-04-2018, 12:46 PM
ZEOhead in Training

day 45
kh 7.5
ca 430
k 380
sg 34 ppt
no3 0
po4 0

dosing
zs 20.7 daily
sp 8 drops every other day
zb 2x8drops a week
cv 2x8drops a week
zf 2x4drops a week
bm 2x12drops a week
cs 8ml once a week

system is running good so far as i think. corals showing growing tips and i think starting showing some colours. i had small accident 2 weeks ago when i was on holiday. ive been dosing zs by dosin pump and my friend switch it on by mistake. so all diluted bottle gone to tank in one day something like 50-60 ml fortunatelly nothing wrong happened qith the corals. that time i had 4 softies and they have been raelly fluffy and pump thats it. and when i changed first tine zeovit media after 6 weeks i forgot to leave 10% of it to keep biology in balance. any advice on dosing regime? ive been thinking of buying zeozyme and using it once a week. got some dirt going in water column and cant get rid of it. maybe zz will help with water clarification? whats your ideas?
Old 09-04-2018, 05:52 PM
Carrico Carrico 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training

Very beautiful your reef! T5 power!
Old 09-05-2018, 01:47 AM
ZEOadmin

For a net water volume of 800 liters and the actual water parameters your dosing regimen sounds good to me. If you like to add ZeoZym to it you can dose 1 heaped spoon 1 2 x weekly additional.

After each ZeoVit exchange dose ZeoBac daily for 10 days.

I have also dosed ZeoStart with a dosing pump but never had accident like you have described. I have just added enough ZeoStart to the dosing system for a maximum of 2 weeks to prevent such accidents as delicate corals can be damaged from such a huge quantity.

G.Alexander