zeovit.com EcoTech Marine LLC  

Go Back   zeovit.com > Picture Forums > Tank Gallery (All Languages)

Tank Gallery (All Languages) Please share your tank in general/building process etc.

Active Threads
0 jacky Novice questions for improvement
Last Post: jacky
Posted On: Today
Replies: 199
Views: 17,105
0 200 gallon switch to Zeovit
Last Post: kosiarek84
Replies: 135
Views: 8,121
0 hope to start new tank with zeovit
Last Post: blackizzz
Replies: 13
Views: 337
0 100g SPS Tank
Last Post: jacky
Replies: 29
Views: 1,582
0 360g Sps change to full zeovit
Last Post: ycnibrc
Replies: 36
Views: 356
7 How to use a-balance?
Last Post: chercm
Replies: 8
Views: 870
0 moving from aF back to Zoevit
Last Post: chercm
Replies: 25
Views: 1,765
0 Considering switching from FM to Zeo
Last Post: AB_Reefer
Replies: 17
Views: 1,282
0 Phosphate
Last Post: G.Alexander
Replies: 22
Views: 419
0 Poly Lab Premium Coral Frag Glue
Last Post: Premiumaq
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 0
Views: 28
More...
Old 07-18-2018, 03:10 PM
Craig the plumber Craig the plumber ثeuW
ZEOhead in Training

Default My salty box

Thought Id start up a tank thread on here hopefully people can share their experience, help steer me in the right direction and maybe learn from some of the mistakes I hopefully wont make... and lets face it most people on here are going to like looking at reef tanks!
I had run a zeovit system before on my previous tank which was 400l net volume. Ive just upgraded and doubled the water volume the new tank is a custom diy 120cm x 100cm x 61cm with an external overflow box sump is 70cm 80cm x 35cm Im currently on day 2 of the zeovit cycle the tank was aquascaped dry using mature live rock that I kept wet by spraying it with salt water till finished I then filled the tank with 800l of natural sea water instantly. I do have a disclaimer... I have gone for an automatic reactor made by another company and due to stone size have opted to use their version of zeovit stones I am going to treat these as you would running full zeovit so for 800l I am using 2l of stones with 800lph flow. Tank is lit with 2x ati sunpowers that have been customised to hold ai hydras so running 8x 54w t5 bulbs and 4x ai hydra 52HDs
Protein skimmer is a bubble king doublecone 200+, return pump is a vectra l1 and in tank flow is provided by 2x gyre xf150s and 2x mp40qd and the tank is managed by an apex classic I have installed a clarisea fleece filter which can be bypassed if needs be, a deltec pf501 CAco2 reactor and I have a 3 Channel dosing pump that Im going to use to dose start3, mg and k balance.
So thats the back story but everyones here for the pics I guess...
Heres the stand being built

The tanks being built

The equipment starting to build up

Finishing the stand

Aquascaping and filling the tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-19-2018, 12:27 AM
berlin-riff berlin-riff ثeu

Hey it Looks realy good

I hope it works realy well and you have fun with it
Dont Forget updating us here from time to time
Old 07-19-2018, 02:03 AM
blackizzz blackizzz ثeuW
ZEOhead

This looks great! Love the aquascape
Old 08-05-2018, 07:49 AM
ZEOhead in Training

First bit of livestock in the tank (sorry about iPhone pics)

Going to give it a few weeks before adding more fish as want to make sure they have settled but will be adding more coral soon.

Old 09-15-2018, 05:32 AM
ZEOhead in Training

Bit of an update have moved in my fish from there holding tank have been steadily adding coral over the last few months. Calcium reactor has been running smoothly but nutrient levels had risen from all the fish feeding but back on their way down now. (Last checked on 9/9/18 @ aprox 1.5ppm) Replaced my stones last weekend and started dosing bak daily then realised I was supposed to be dosing every three days only side effect is some bacteria film on the sand and glass. Doing some tank maintenance today Ill try upload some parameters later after my waterchange just checked my alk which has been sitting at 6.8 for weeks. After noticing a seriatapora had limited polyp extension started to dose k+ at 8ml/day just received my test kit and checked that, its at 410 so going to monitor now and alter dose accordingly. Have also ordered some b balance and kaliumiodidefluor so they will be worked into the dosing regime when they arrive. Some of the corals that where added first are starting to base out and colour up the leds are due to finish the acclimation period next week so hoping once the lights are at full power Ill see improvements in growth and colour. Here are some of the corals probably worth mentioning that a lot of the shops I have been visiting have had coral stock affected by the heat wave and other issues so corals where not purchased in the best of health but got them nice and cheap

Here are some pics of the tank and its inhabitants

Thanks for looking

Old 09-17-2018, 01:19 PM
blackizzz blackizzz ثeuW
ZEOhead

Looking good Craig! I really like that scape