zeovit.com Avast Marine Works  

Go Back   zeovit.com > Picture Forums > Tank Gallery (All Languages)

Tank Gallery (All Languages) Please share your tank in general/building process etc.

Active Threads
0 Eheim Pump Outlet Question
Last Post: rchavez
Posted On: Today
Replies: 0
Views: 20
0 Auto-dosing ZEOstart - a question
Last Post: tommymansur86
Posted On: Today
Replies: 14
Views: 1,758
0 Trying to lower Phosphate
Last Post: Scribe
Posted On: Today
Replies: 15
Views: 327
0 Finally ready to start :)
Last Post: jackass
Posted On: Today
Replies: 101
Views: 6,459
0 New to zeovit
Last Post: jacky
Posted On: Today
Replies: 51
Views: 1,872
0 switching to zeo system possibly
Last Post: JMac
Posted On: Today
Replies: 112
Views: 5,279
0 The Island Reef
Last Post: steph_69
Posted On: Today
Replies: 148
Views: 24,052
0 reef tank steph_69
Last Post: steph_69
Posted On: Today
Replies: 213
Views: 23,633
0 Fauna Marin zeo-Matic reactor
Last Post: Stavanger
Posted On: Today
Replies: 4
Views: 356
0 Brown Water and Nano
Last Post: G.Alexander
Posted On: Today
Replies: 10
Views: 451
More...
  #61  
Old 03-14-2018, 12:10 AM
Mr.happy Mr.happy 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: tehran-iran
Posts: 85
Default

Plz delet the bird's nest picture
I can not eddit it
Its belong to one of my friends and not this tank
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180314-093320.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	20789   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180207_234015.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	20791   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180207_234028.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	20792  

Last edited by G.Alexander; 03-14-2018 at 02:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 03-14-2018, 12:25 AM
Mr.happy Mr.happy 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: tehran-iran
Posts: 85
Default

It took few days to make rocks with cement....Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180314-093320.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	20793Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180206_134223.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	20794

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 03-15-2018, 09:18 AM
Mr.happy Mr.happy 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: tehran-iran
Posts: 85
Default

Looks good today Attachment 20808Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180315_184055.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	20809Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180315_184051.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	20810Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180315_184045.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	20811Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180315_184042.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	20812Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180315_184039.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	20813

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 03-15-2018, 09:26 AM
Mr.happy Mr.happy 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: tehran-iran
Posts: 85
Default

One more... Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-03-15_18.50.26.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	20814

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 03-15-2018, 12:12 PM
ohashimz ohashimz 目前離線
ZEOhead
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 436
Default

what an organized system..kudos.
how come your ZB not in fridge?
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 03-15-2018, 04:40 PM
Bugger's Avatar
Bugger Bugger 目前線上
ZEOdabbler
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,079
Default

Hy Mr Happy I was just wondering if it hasen't already been stated how long have you been using zeovit for. THe tank is phenomenal
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 03-15-2018, 05:32 PM
Mr.happy Mr.happy 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: tehran-iran
Posts: 85
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohashimz View Post
what an organized system..kudos.
how come your ZB not in fridge?
Thank u
I keep them in fridge (cv zb sp spg )
They were here for set to be complete in the pic

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 03-15-2018, 05:34 PM
ohashimz ohashimz 目前離線
ZEOhead
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 436
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.happy View Post
Thank u
I keep them in fridge (cv zb sp spg )
They were here for set to be complete in the pic

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Ha ha ha got it.
Man would you teach me how you can take such good pictures using your phone? Do you have the phone inside the water?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 03-15-2018, 05:34 PM
Mr.happy Mr.happy 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: tehran-iran
Posts: 85
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugger View Post
Hy Mr Happy I was just wondering if it hasen't already been stated how long have you been using zeovit for. THe tank is phenomenal
Thank u dear bugger
I started the tank 13 month ago
And im using kz products from the begining.....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 03-15-2018, 05:38 PM
Mr.happy Mr.happy 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: tehran-iran
Posts: 85
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohashimz View Post
Ha ha ha got it.
Man would you teach me how you can take such good pictures using your phone? Do you have the phone inside the water?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Its simple
Yes i take most of the pics underwater.
Underwater automatic focus is on....
But outside the water u have take the yellowish of the light in picture in order to see the real colors
For that in right side of your screen you can make the yellow color go by taking that icon down.... focus... and take your picture....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 03-15-2018, 05:46 PM
ohashimz ohashimz 目前離線
ZEOhead
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 436
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.happy View Post
Its simple
Yes i take most of the pics underwater.
Underwater automatic focus is on....
But outside the water u have take the yellowish of the light in picture in order to see the real colors
For that in right side of your screen you can make the yellow color go by taking that icon down.... focus... and take your picture....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
You are too kind thank i man.
How do you take under water pics with phone? What do you use to turn the phone in to a submarine? lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 03-15-2018, 06:17 PM
Mr.happy Mr.happy 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: tehran-iran
Posts: 85
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohashimz View Post
You are too kind thank i man.
How do you take under water pics with phone? What do you use to turn the phone in to a submarine? lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Just click on the camera icon
Tak the phone under water
Watch the angels from the outside of glass
Take the picture with volume bottun

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 03-15-2018, 06:18 PM
Mr.happy Mr.happy 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: tehran-iran
Posts: 85
Default

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180315_184101.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	20815

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 03-15-2018, 06:49 PM
Bugger's Avatar
Bugger Bugger 目前線上
ZEOdabbler
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,079
Default

How much water do you change a week?
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 03-15-2018, 08:12 PM
ohashimz ohashimz 目前離線
ZEOhead
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 436
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.happy View Post
Just click on the camera icon
Tak the phone under water
Watch the angels from the outside of glass
Take the picture with volume bottun

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Ha ha ha it look like your phone is water resistances thats what i was asking about. I though you use special casing that make the phone water resistance lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.7, Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by ZeoVit.com