zeovit.com Sewatec.de - Reef Supply International  

Go Back   zeovit.com > General Discussion Forums - International > General Discussion - English

General Discussion - English General Marine Aquaria Discussion with and without ZEOVit.

Active Threads
0 moving from aF back to Zoevit
Last Post: G.Alexander
Posted On: Today
Replies: 24
Views: 1,655
0 200 gallon switch to Zeovit
Last Post: G.Alexander
Replies: 130
Views: 7,956
0 360g Sps change to full zeovit
Last Post: ycnibrc
Replies: 32
Views: 280
0 Poly Lab Premium Coral Frag Glue
Last Post: Premiumaq
Posted On: Yesterday
Replies: 0
Views: 18
7 How to use a-balance?
Last Post: chercm
Replies: 6
Views: 835
0 100g SPS Tank
Last Post: jacky
Replies: 26
Views: 1,496
0 jacky Novice questions for improvement
Last Post: jacky
Replies: 192
Views: 16,877
0 Phosphate
Last Post: scybulski
Replies: 21
Views: 390
0 ZZ and BM question
Last Post: scybulski
Replies: 7
Views: 219
0 salzgehalt chaos
Last Post: berlin-riff
Replies: 5
Views: 193
More...
Old 09-23-2018, 08:15 AM
Ghiaccio1o Ghiaccio1o 目前離線
ZEOhead in Training

Default Coral nutrition

Hi there,

i'm a bit confused by zeovit's offer regarding nutrition for corals...for what i've seen, products on the market focuses on those nutrients:

whole powdered foods
carbohydrates
aminoacids
fatty acids
vitamins

Plus:
micro and trace inorganic elements

I guess particulate food will be released from zeolite during shaking, but apart from a single product (aminoacid concentrate) i can't figure out what nutritional value have others zeovit products marketed for coral nutrition...
any help please?
Old 09-23-2018, 08:31 AM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

Hello, ZeoVit Basic Information (FAQ) has a detailed description, or download the instructions for the KZ Guide Potion, I can't repost it to you because of the different regions. I will use the illustration for you and hope to help you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-09-23 21.29.52.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	21614  
Old 09-23-2018, 08:38 AM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

The picture seems too small.

Zeovit.com > Sponsored Forums Korallenzucht > New* Zeovit Guide Easy Reefing ENGLISH !
Old 09-23-2018, 09:17 AM
ZEOhead in Training

Thank u!
Sure the guide is usefull, but not for the purpouse to know what's exactly inside each solution...for example: zeofood contains all class of nutrients? or maybe all minus AA and/or microelements?
Whitout a proper labeling seem impossible to know how and why combine differents solutions...
Old 09-23-2018, 09:44 AM
jacky jacky 目前離線
ZEOhead

This is where KZ is interesting. The mystery is waiting for us to discuss. The formula is really unclear, but it is generally stated in the functional dose response method guide, or ask G.Alenander. Different factors such as the environmental system. Everyone's achievements are not 100% identical to the results and the handoffs, but the approximate main axis is certain.
Old 09-24-2018, 12:24 AM
G.Alexander G.Alexander 目前離線
ZEOadmin

The manufacturer has decided to just publish some ingredients in the products which are listed in the product description and the PDF guide. All other ingredients are unknown and kept as their secret.

Basically mot products contain different elements organic or inorganic.

Not sure about your question, can you please try to ask it more detailed ?

G.Alexander
Old 09-25-2018, 05:12 AM
ZEOhead in Training

Well...it is really simple: corals are animals and have nutritional needs. So if i walk in a pet store to buy...some dog food, i clearly don't choose the bag that says "perfect nutrition for your dog", i would like to read a nutritional label that state if the product contain carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, ecc...

Even if i can accept to not have a complete list of ingredients, i would like to know the nutritional value of the products i'm going to buy...especially to know which product combination will give the most complete nutrition.

here we have:

ZeoFood: it reads food for corals, so i guess it covers everything? or it just gives AA and vitamins? what about inorganics elements or fatty acids content?
Pohl's Xtra: i read it contains aminoacids and some other "stuff"...so in what it is different from Zeofood or Aminoacid concentrate??
Pohl's Coral Vitalizer: again it reads "food for corals"...so in what is it different from zeofood?
Any of the above also supplement iodine or other's inorganics? whit labels like these...we don't really know...

And as a side note: yes, most of other brands are definetely more clear about nutritional claims and provide a list of nutrients (sometimes even whit quantities), even whitout providing the actual list of ingredients...