View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 04:22 AM
G.Alexander G.Alexander ثeu
ZEOadmin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredded View Post
@G.Alexander
I have gotten my AAHC, Coral Vitalizer and Pohl's Xtra. I have more corals in the tank now, while not nearly full, and the tank appears to be running nutrient poor stable. Which of these would you start with as an experiment to see how the corals react? They all appear healthy but have undergone various color changes on entering my system. My local store has raceways of beautiful corals and frags. very bright and colorful but also strictly under blue LED's. Moving to my system (metal halides and actinics) has caused some color changes, the yellows turning more green, one a little browner, some corals getting paler... but no deaths. I would like to try a light dose of one. Which is the best to start with?
Thanks,
Jeff
Hello Jeff, the spectrum change will cause changes for the corals to which they first need to adopt. There is no way to speed up this process, just time. I would recommend to wait some time until the tissue gets lighter and the coral start to grow. That might be the right time to start dosing those products.

G.Alexander