View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 09:24 AM
shredded shredded ثeu
ZEOhead in Training

@G.Alexander
Thank you! This is what I needed. I wish I had some more understanding of what each component did exactly and how do adjust. I am sure that will come with experience.

I will need to place an order to make a couple of these happen, but I will get started on these changes.

I have to run a minimum of 3 filter socks just because of the layout of the sump. leaving the 3rd out in the first tier will cause the water to bypass the socks for the path of least resistance. I will post a pic for understanding. I am assuming that you would be suggesting 3 of the finer micron socks. Cleaning them daily is not an issue as I have started cleaning all 10 frequently in order to stop any detritus from decaying.

On the dosing, .12 ml of ZEOstart only works out to 2.4 drops. I was going to set this up on the GHL Doser but now I am not sure that fine of an adjustment can be made to the dosage. For now, would you recommend by hand?

There are 5 fish in the system at the moment as well as a few polyps and encrusting corals. One purple tang, one pair mated Frostbite Ocellaris Clowns, one pair mated Lightening Maroon Clowns. Do you recommend holding off on any livestock or coral additions at this point?

Thanks!
Jefff
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RE4.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	20314